The HMS Infection Surveillance module monitors the HL7 traffic with the functionality of real-time alerts and triggers for patients with superbug infections, and mines clinical sources for MRSA/VRE/CRE infected and colonized patients and aid in the reporting process.
- Real-time alerts to the respective stakeholders
- Multi-drug resistance organisms surveillance
- MRSA/VRE/CRE patient pre-admission candidates watch, post-admission infection & condition transitions monitoring
- Provides prompt information for isolation/co-horting of identified patients.
- Automated reporting
- Post surgery follow-up watch