The Chronic Disease Management module of HMS is a web and mobile solution that leverages technology for telehealth, while reducing the clinicians work load and increasing the efficiency of care for patients. The solution also supports self-testing point-of-care remote monitoring of disease markers (eg. INR, HbA1C and glucose) through remote submissions via mobile, web, SMS or device integration. All submissions are electronically monitored and alerts are triggered when disease markers are outside the prescribed safe ranges or adverse event reporting.
The automated solution allows care professionals to focus their resources on providing higher quality patient care and less on the routine tracking and monitoring of patient submissions and data. The solution is seamlessly integrated into the hospital workflow and systems.
Some Key Features
- Care plan administration and manual/auto titration of medication
- Clinician Jobstack which highlights patients of immediate care and intervention
- Inpatient and Outpatient mode to cater to both acute and step-down care for the patient
- Communications mode to allow tracking of communications between caregiver and patient/kins.
- Care Notes and Memos to keep track of observations by caregivers, as well as instructions to patients
- Telehealth and integrated remote point-of-care result submission by Web and SMS
- Integration into hospital EMR, Lab and Drug backbone to automate record update and care
- Automated alerts based on configurable trigger conditions to alert healthcare professionals