Global Mobility Laboratory is an innovator in improving patient safety and patient interaction through our critical communications systems. We provide hospitals and healthcare professionals with mobile point-of-care solutions that end the paper chase, decrease costs, streamline workflow, reduce clinical errors, and ultimately enhances quality of patient care. Our patient safety and interaction solutions are integral platforms for many hospitals in Singapore.
“To spread our passion for innovative care-delivery models, so that we may transform enterprise challenges, one country at a time.”
To deliver innovative solutions, leveraging both mobile and emerging technologies, focusing on the areas of secured communications, service delivery and serious game training for the health enterprise.
Countries of operation
Head Office: Singapore
59 Ubi Ave 1, #07-17 Bizlink Center
Phone: +(65) 6336-7400
Enquiries: sales (@) globalmobility.net
Other Countries of Operation: South Africa, Philippines, Hong Kong, Canada
We have been serving 2 out of 3 public clusters of hospitals in Singapore since 2005 till present.
Publications and Media
- medscape.com. “2011 Top Game Changers in Pathology” by Thomas M. Wheeler, MD. 23 Nov 2011.
- American Journal of Clinical Pathology. “Meeting Regulatory Requirements by the Use of Cell Phone Text Message Notification with Autoescalation and Loop Closure for Reporting of Critical Laboratory Results in Clinical Chemistry” by Sharon Saw, PhD, Tze Ping LohMBBChBAO, Sophia Bee Leng Ang, MBBS, MMED, Hames W.L. Yip, MBBS, MRCP, FAMS, and Sunil Kumar Sethi, FRCPath, PhD in American Journal of Clinical Pathology 2011;136:30-34
- CriticalValues by American Society of Clinical Pathology. “Reinvention: Going beyond the Performance of the Laboratory Test” by Sunil Sethi, MBBS, MAACB, MMed, MRCP(UK), FRCPath, PhD, FAMS. Vol 2, Issue 2 July 2009.
- BMJ Quality & Safety. “Innovation Strategy for Effective Critical Laboratory Result Management: End-to-End Process Using Automation and Manual Call Centre” by Lian Kah Ti, Sophia Bee Leng Ang, Sharon Saw, Sunil Kumar Sethi, James WL Yip. 3 May 2012.
- ICIS 2010 Proceedings. “Mobile Messaging in Healthcare Organizations: Investigating Use from a Power Perspective” by Boon-Yuen Ng, Atreyi Kankanhalli, Kee Kiat Koo and James Wei Luen Yip in ICIS 2010 Proceedings.